- RSS Channel Showcase 6027063
- RSS Channel Showcase 6424050
- RSS Channel Showcase 6289634
- RSS Channel Showcase 6036294
Articles on this Page
- 06/27/17--10:02: _Women’s World Cup 2...
- 06/27/17--10:36: _Asif Ali Zardari in...
- 06/27/17--12:00: _PPP leader Nisar Sh...
- 06/27/17--12:15: _AJK President, PM c...
- 06/27/17--12:20: _Red alert; widespre...
- 06/28/17--10:48: _Govt fails to take ...
- 06/28/17--11:06: _Slain policeman’s f...
- 06/28/17--11:16: _Objections against ...
- 06/28/17--11:21: _Maryam wouldn’t hav...
- 06/28/17--12:00: _Rain alert: CM dire...
- 06/28/17--12:00: _We need change; let...
- 06/28/17--12:00: _Bolt fires to 100m ...
- 06/28/17--12:02: _Jacobabad: Man, wom...
- 06/28/17--12:05: _Rain turns weather ...
- 06/28/17--14:07: _Ex-PM Raja Pervez A...
- 06/27/17--10:02: Women’s World Cup 2017: England defeats Pakistan by 107 runs (DLS)
- 06/27/17--10:36: Asif Ali Zardari inaugurates overhead Bridge in Nawabshah
- 06/27/17--12:00: PPP leader Nisar Shar dies in road accident
- 06/27/17--12:20: Red alert; widespread rains predicted in next 48 hours
- 06/28/17--11:06: Slain policeman’s family denies pardoning Balochistan MPA Achakzai
- 06/28/17--12:00: Rain alert: CM directs local bodies to be active, serve people
- 06/28/17--12:00: We need change; let’s step forward
- 06/28/17--12:00: Bolt fires to 100m victory in Ostrava
- 06/28/17--12:02: Jacobabad: Man, woman killed; Girl gang rapped
- 06/28/17--12:05: Rain turns weather pleasant in Jamshoro, adjacent areas
- 06/28/17--14:07: Ex-PM Raja Pervez Ashraf meets Parachinar protesters
LEICESTER Jun 27: England defeated Pakistan by 107 runs by DLS method in a rain-hit Women’s World Cup 2017 match today. Sure-footed innings from Natalie Sciver and Heather Knight powered England to 377 runs. Team England fall short of their ODI best runs in an inning by one run. The hosts scored 146 runs from […]
The post Women’s World Cup 2017: England defeats Pakistan by 107 runs (DLS) appeared first on The Sindh Times.
NAWABSHAH Jun 27: Former President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari inaugurated overhead Bridge at Old Sabzi Mandi in Nawabshah today. Talking to the media men after the inauguration ceremony he said that Pakistan Peoples Party is working on the lines of Shaheed Muhtarma Benazir Bhutto and the party is fully committed to the mission and vision […]
The post Asif Ali Zardari inaugurates overhead Bridge in Nawabshah appeared first on The Sindh Times.
KHAIRPUR Jun 26: PPP leader and Member District Council Khairpur Mir’s Nisar Shar Baloch died in a road accident at Daur near Shaheed Benazirabad (Nawabshah).
ISLAMABAD Jun 28: Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) President Sardar Muhammad Masood Khan and Prime Minister Raja Farooq Haider Khan have strongly condemned the US administration’s decision to declare Syed Salahuddin a “global terrorist”. In their separate statements, they said that the Hizb-ul- Mujahideen leadership had never been involved in terrorist activities and purely striving […]
The post AJK President, PM condemn US for declaring Salahuddin a global terrorist appeared first on The Sindh Times.
ISLAMABAD Jun 28: The Met-Office has predicted widespread rains with isolated heavy falls in Islamabad, Upper Punjab, Lower Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Eastern Balochistan and Kashmir in the next 48 hours (Wednesday/Thursday). Spokesman of Met-Office informed that monsoon has already made onset in Pakistan on Monday and the monsoon incursion is likely to increase from Wednesday. […]
The post Red alert; widespread rains predicted in next 48 hours appeared first on The Sindh Times.
LARKANA Jun 28: Chairman Pakistan Peoples Party Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has lashed out at the federal government for not taking notice of Parachinar protest. In his Twitter message he said, ”Having faced atrocious terrorism, victims of Parachinar are pleading for justice for 6 days & govt fails to take notice.”
The post Govt fails to take notice of Parachinar terror victims protest: Bilawal Bhutto Zardari appeared first on The Sindh Times.
QUETTA Jun 28: Son of deceased traffic policeman Haji Attaulla – who was fatally run over near Quetta’s GPO Chowk by a vehicle belonging to MPA Majeed Khan Achakzai – have denied reports of compromise with the MPA. “Neither have we reached any agreement nor are we willing to compromise,” said the son of the […]
The post Slain policeman’s family denies pardoning Balochistan MPA Achakzai appeared first on The Sindh Times.
ISLAMABAD Jun 28: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan said on Wednesday that any objection against the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) probing the Sharif family is equivalent to raising an objection against the Supreme Court. “Nawaz Sharif, in his press conference, said the JIT did not answer his questions. He should know that it is a […]
The post Objections against JIT are objections against the Supreme Court, says Imran appeared first on The Sindh Times.
RAWALPINDI Jun 28: Awami Muslim League leader Sheikh Rasheed said on Wednesday that if Nawa Sharif had given up prime-ministership in wake of Panama Leaks issue, then Maryam wasn’t required to appear before the Joint Investigation Team. Sheikh Rasheed was speaking to media after visiting the injured of the Bahawalpur incident. He said that Nawaz […]
The post Maryam wouldn’t have been summoned if PM stepped down: Sheikh Rasheed appeared first on The Sindh Times.
KARACHI Jun 28: Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has declaring rain emergency all over Sindh has directed district administration and local bodies to be active in their respective areas, cancel leaves/holidays of their staff members and pump out water accumulated on the roads and low-lying area on emergency basis. The chief minister said […]
The post Rain alert: CM directs local bodies to be active, serve people appeared first on The Sindh Times.
By: Sadia Shaikh Today I was watching a game of Dodge Ball played by both girls and boys together in P.E class. One thing I observed was the way of dealing of the boys when the girls got the ball to hit at an opponent.What surprised me the way how these boys underestimated the girls and kept […]
KINGSTON Jun 29: Jamaican sprint superstar Usain Bolt overcame a stiff back to fire to victory in the 100m in Ostrava on Wednesday in a modest 10.06 seconds, in what was his first appearance in Europe in his farewell season. “I love this crowd’s high energy. That’s why I come back here. I love you,” […]
By our correspondent JACOBABAD Jun 29: A married woman and his alleged paramour were gunned down on first day of Eidul Fitr over an allegation of Karo-Kari at village Mehrabpur, in the limits of Moula dad Police Station. According to Manzoor Soomro, Writing head constable, both man and woman identified as Asghar Khoso and Nihala, […]
By: Hafeez Azad Brohi JAMSHORO Jun 29: Jamshoro, Kotri, Hyderabad and the adjacent areas received much awaited rain after a long and irritating hot weather spell and people got relief as the rain and strong winds reduced the temperature and weather turned pleasant. The citizens of Jamshoro, Hyderabad and adjacent areas thronged to Al-Manzar situated […]
The post Rain turns weather pleasant in Jamshoro, adjacent areas appeared first on The Sindh Times.
QUETTA Jun 29: Former prime minister Raja Pervez Ashraf arrived in Quetta tonight and met with protesters of Parachinar who are pleading for justice for 6 days. He showed solidarity with the protesters and lashed out at the Federal government which failed to take any notice of the protest.
The post Ex-PM Raja Pervez Ashraf meets Parachinar protesters appeared first on The Sindh Times.